Saturday, November 27, 2010

Chillax






































This is the current cover of people magazine. I almost bought it. Ryan Reynolds is so attractive! But, I restrained myself, I really don't need to know all about his life, nor is it worth $5. And anyway, one of my roommates is bound to have it when I get back to DC.

In other news, Taylor Swift writes greeting cards. They are actually pretty good. I saw some of them at CVS tonight with the fam, and I really liked them. They aren't funny, which is what I normally go for, but they were really cute and sentimental in the way that I like to be. Cute and Cheesy, you know how I do.

But in other news, what else happened today?

Oh right, Wendy and I went down to old town Charleston and took a carriage ride! It was so much fun. Old town Charleston is SOO cute. Really old houses, so much history, excessive amounts of money. I decided today that if I have to live in a downtown area, I want it to be in a place with lots of history. Where I live in DC is kinda like that, it's really old and there is so much to be learned about what's happened in the city.

We also went to church tonight. It was awesome. It has been so long since I'd been in that kind of worship environment. I'd been needing that, hardcore! It just got me that much more excited Reality LA.

Today, all in all, was really chill and relaxing. I enjoyed every moment of it. :~)

1 comment:

  1. Kim -

    You were right! I love it :) but how can I not when my number 1 celebrity crush is on the cover of People magazine. I don't really like the outfit that he is wearing, but I can take it. I really really like how they prominently displayed his wedding ring.... interesting.... I wonder if that was his doing? Oh, well it really doesn't matter.

    I am so glad that you are having fun in Charleston. I loved Charleston when I visited, and I remember standing a looking at Fort Sumter but then realizing that I turned my back on a house that was sold by floor levels and totaling in price $4 million dollars. Excessive amounts of money is right!

    Anyway, thanks again for tagging me on facebook and informing me of the lovely news about the most wonderful actor ever. haha.

    I hope that you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete