Saturday, January 11, 2014

When I don't know what to write.

So, this is a post about how I don't know what to write. I try to post at least twice a month, as a means of keeping the world updated on how I am doing here in Brazil. My monthly newsletter aims at being about what happens in my day to day life, activities and projects and what not, while this space is more about what is happening in my head and heart.

The last six weeks have really been entirely free school, and four of them were back in the States. I have been doing a lot, and my head and heart haven't had the space to process all of what has been going on. And really, they needed a break. I'm an over-analyzer, so this was a vacation for that part of me as well.

So for now, here are a few pictures I took yesterday on a walk down in the nice part of town. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment